New Web Site

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chantelle

New Web Site

Post by chantelle »

My New Site is at http://wamchantelle.com it has hundreds of pics of me wearing either high heeled thigh boots or knee boots some of which have platform soles,playing in mud and water and getting the boots absolutely smothered.I just love the feel of boots filling up with mud and water.

Chantelle
I Just Love To Get Messy
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi Chantelle
Nice to see you back! :twisted: , funny enough i went to your webshots site the other week and was a little disapointed it was no longer there!, i now understand why.....Good Luck with the new site :P
HHDS
Kid Leather

Membership Fee

Post by Kid Leather »

:( I like most of your work very much but I have to say that I think your membership fee of $18.95 per month is way over the top and is going to put most people off joining, myself included.

Tom.