Scraped broke heels(37NEW PICS)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Scraped broke heels(37NEW PICS)

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Did ask what everybody wanted to happen to these as the heel is snapped and will get snapped off but no one said anythink so we come up with our own ideas :idea:
Close veiw of the brake and damage so far :twisted:
I loved watching the smile on her face she's really enjoying the abuse thing now as soon as we started she wanted to snap the heel in half, we might finish these of tonight keep watching for more pics :lol:

Me&Sophie
Last edited by Me&MessySophie on Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Nice! :D

They looks so abused! I love that!

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
shred

Post by shred »

That's great! Love to see this happening. Especially by a woman. Aaaaahhhhh :P
I wonder what's coming next.

Shred
Persius Argon

Post by Persius Argon »

Could you, please, put some pictures of the abused soles?
:)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Very nice. Love how her instep is popping out while she is having fun with her pumps. Super sexy. Love what you guys are doing.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

To>Persius Argon Um i could show you the sole's but we Kinda ripped the shoe with the broke heel to peices well we turned it in to a open sided show then a peep toe then cut another inc of cause Sophie was'nt happy about the amount of her toes showing and then scraped up the other shoe while she wore her converted shoe and then we cut it to peices. then get this i said what are we going to do with the other shoe and she said you still got that mayonase YES i said and she filled the shoe threw the arch of her shoe untill no more would go in and spread the excess up the bottom half of her leg it was fanstastic :D :D :D
The start of the end :twisted:

The left shoe mess notice the colour change.
Persius Argon

Post by Persius Argon »

No problem! I liked the pictures! Nice shoes, indeed.
:D
It?s because I like soles, and it?s so hard to see pictures of the soles... Hehehe.. Yeah, I know.. It sounds crazy, funny, whatever.. :)