Presentation

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mom's Stilettos

Presentation

Post by Mom's Stilettos »

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I would like to formally present to all of you

My name's Julio, I'm from Spain and I like everything related to shoes, specially sex, masturbation and related stuff, like pee in them, cum in them and also several more things.

Presently, my only way of enjoying them is with... my mom's stiletto pumps, but don't be afraid of my nick, it's... just a nick :lol:

For all of you who like the same, I have a huge collection of pictures and videos on that, so I hope we can all enjoy them with the pass of time

Greetings to all,

Julio

P.D. as a 'presentation' gift I would like to post a photo, it's not mine, not my mom's stilettos, just a photo that I like very much, soon I'll start to take my own photos... hope you like it :)

Richie

Post by Richie »

Hi,

I'm interessted to exchange personla pics about this stuff. I have many pics of shoes filled with cum ,pee or poop. Mail me at richie666@gmx.de for example pics.

Richie
search_un

I like it too

Post by search_un »

I like to do this too and oftern buy used worn shoes from thrft stores and screw them all night, in the car when driving. I never get enough shoe farginn pleasure. How can I see more photos, etc?

Jerry