Burning Patent High Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

highheel1951

Burning Patent High Heels

Post by highheel1951 »

tuftus

Post by tuftus »

I don't get it.... :P

I love high heels!!! I really do, I love to watch them get messy and wet and stuff (time and time again) but why do you destroy them?

I am not being dissrepectfull, just wanting to get an insight.... those heels were REALLY NICE!!!! :P :P :P

All the best...
Tuftus
The Higher the better and if they are wet as well, than that is better still!!!
shoes2burn

Post by shoes2burn »

I have anotheropinion: those heels are made for burning! so, burn them . great to see the heels on fire! go on with you good work. s2b
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

I'm always curious to see high heels burning! Even if the heels are beautiful, I must watch that!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
?..Major..?

*Sob*

Post by ?..Major..? »

I go with the Tuftus school of thinking ...............these beautiful shoes were just begining to get "character"

I shall slip a black arm band and mourne their passing.

Maj
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Personally I would prefer to have the shoes to play with time and time again (until they start to fall apart that is), so I never indulge in intentional destruction. That said, it does turn me on to see a nice pair of shoes in flames or being deep fried or being cut up, etc.
jcfeli

To save or not to save?

Post by jcfeli »

I am an advocate of burning beautiful women's shoes -- and women's beautiful shoes. I have communicated the same to Susan -- when one is just about to torch a pair of shoes, there is a fine line, a point of no return.

I find that point to be quite exhilarating. And, while the act of burning is a final act at least for the shoes, one can always photograph the proceedings for posterity.

We also forget that WE own the shoes; they don't own us! Let's face it: shoes are objects that are mass produced and can always be replaced.

Joe