Expensive Designer Flats Get Trashed

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

Expensive Designer Flats Get Trashed

Post by pumpjob »

I just bought a pair of Roger Vivier (Paris designer) Italian-made all leather flats. These cute little shoes sell for $475 new and look like this with an oversized "Pilgrim" buckle

The shoes that I bought were missing the buckles, so I was able to buy them for next to nothing. What an opportunity to beat up on a classy little pair of shoes!

I plan to rip off the leather pads where the buckles were attached and give them some severe abuse. Will keep you updated - with pictures.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey Pumpjob...great to see you back on the forum. I am not normally a huge fan of flats, but you're right...these really are cute. Looking forward to seeing what you do to them! have FUN!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Glad you are always in the shoes abuse scene Pumpjob :)

Nice flats
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

shoo-bay wrote:Hey Pumpjob...great to see you back on the forum. I am not normally a huge fan of flats, but you're right...these really are cute. Looking forward to seeing what you do to them! have FUN!

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:Glad you are always in the shoes abuse scene Pumpjob

Nice flats

Its great to be back! - By the way, shoo-bay, what ever happened to those delicious pink aldo pumps that you left outside last winter?

Now, as for my lastest little victims! I agree with shoo-bay - my taste usually runs to pointy toe stilleto pumps, but when I saw these cute little flats I couldn't resist them.

The first thing I did to them was to rip off the heels and the leather parts that the buckles were glued to. It left them looking like this:

Squeezing my big fat feet into these poor little size 7.5 flats needed the help of lots of hot soapy water to soften them up and make them slippery and stretchy:

Image Image

I then proceeded to kick the sh*t out of them:

Image Image

Stay tuned - more to come!
Bitstreamuk

Post by Bitstreamuk »

glad to see you back. gorgeous as usual. look forward to seeing more. can we see some with you danling the shoes from your foot. thank you x
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Bitstreamuk wrote:glad to see you back. gorgeous as usual. look forward to seeing more. can we see some with you danling the shoes from your foot. thank you x

Hi Bitstream - Here are a couple of pix like you requested - Hope you like them!

Image Image

I have lots of fun in the shower with these poor little flats. They get so nice and squishy and have stretched out so they are now quite comfortable.

Image Image
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey PJ
Nice work so far on the flats. They are cute little shoes. As for the pink Aldos, if you haven't already found the recent post, check out my update of the thread. They actually survived surprisingly well. I have a few other pics that I have tried to upload but can't for some reason...maybe the files are too big. I'll keep trying!
Thanks!