Help. Made a bit of a mistae the other day and need advice

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

um

Help. Made a bit of a mistae the other day and need advice

Post by um »

The other day I very quickly put my friends shoe on the fire, because it seemed like fun at the time. She doesn?t know about my fetish, but I only left it on there for like 5 seconds and then took it off, and quickly put my foot in it to keep it from shrinking. But the lining shrunk a bit on the one side. This wasn?t so bad, but now 1 week on a small area of the leather has gone a pinkish beige colour, and I fear she may be onto me. But since I don?t really have a burning fetish, more of a shoe job fetish, I would really like to get them back to how they were. How can I do that without getting her anymore suspicious? No pictures sorry, it was a very spurt of the moment thing, when I had the house for 30 mins.
vman

Post by vman »

I doubt she is on to you. I have done some crazy stuff and thought the same but they were none the wiser. I used to break the heels off girls shoes at work and then attach them back in place so they'd break the first time they put weight on the heel. Did it three times and nothing. I was sure I was gonna get caught but nothing.
I filled this one customers ankle boots full of Pepsi and she actually put her foot in it before she realized. I was staring at her the whole time.

I hope you all don't think any less of me for sharing.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Yup she is on to you. Us women have an accute sense of our surrondings, just move one cup in the cubboard and without even opening it we will know that something has been moved. Mess with our personal attire and we will know it. We may not say anything depending on how much we like you but we will be watching you :shock: 8)
um

Post by um »

Thanks for that bit of advice cammile. She hasnt said anything, but your defo sure that im being watched. How long should i wait before having a bit of fun again? Or is it best just not to risk it, for the greater good of the freindship?
um

Post by um »

By the way, the shoes were just in the lounge lying around, i hadnt gone snooping around for them.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

I think that you are in double trouble here, first you are messing around with her personal stuff. Now remember that when a girl goes shopping it takes hours, that means that we are not only looking for something to wear but we are also trying to find something that was made just for us .... personaly. If you were a guy you will walk in to any store pick the jeans off of the shelf with out even trying it on and be happy with them for the next 3 years (underwear for 10 years) It is not like that for us girls we have to have a bond with what we buy and if we know that someone else just happend to move it from one side of the closet to the other, they just might loose an arm. (married men know this)
Now you could confront her about this but what you did might have had sexual ties to it .... meaning that you just had sex with her shoes (we also have a way of rendering weird meanings to certain situations :D )
So what should you do? if you are just a friend then you are sunk. If you are a friend and having sex then you have a good chance that you could approach her with this and offer to buy her shoes of which she has no attachment to so you may have fun with them.
Remember we are girls and we know what you think about every 3 minutes, 8)
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi Cammile
You are sooooo cool! You know almost too much about men 8)
Your advices are 100% right and correct!

But I must say one thing: Do you know why women get older than men?
Because men marries women! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!