abusing white nike air max ltd, new ones, PICS INSIDE!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Here are some recent pictures of the air max trainers that were used in the cake stomp. They are starting to look nice and worn now, but still have lots of life left in them. You can see inside them where the insoles are starting to get stained where I've cum in them. My girlfiend is really cool about this and likes to watch me doing it. She often gives me them straight from her feet when they are nice and warm, then when I've cum in them she'll put them back on and go out again!

When I get chance I will continue to up-load pictures for you all. As I've said before, as well as these Nikes she's got two pairs of Nike BW's, two pairs of Superstars and a pair of Skechers.

Enjoy these for now!
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Oooh you said the magic word... Superstars! :D :D

I love well worn Superstars more than any other sneaker, has your gf got them very worn? And does she also let you play with those and mess them up? That would be awesome.

Thanks for the Nike pics btw, they're certainly starting to look very nice :wink:

WAMSneak
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

She has two pairs of superstars, one pair are white with grey stripes and a black sole, and the other pair are white with pink stripes and a nice white sole.

The pair with grey stripes are older but, despite a lot of wear, they still look very new - the dark sole hides a lot of the wear. The pink ones, being a lighter colour, are showing more signs of wear, particulalry as the soles are now discoloured - which I love to see!

Yep, she lets me play with these too and I will get some photos uploaded soon - probably as a separate topic. In the meantime here is a taster. The well used red pair are a worn pair I bought off e-bay for my own use - she doesn't know I have these!!

cm

Post by cm »

love the pics, any pics of her sketchers plz?
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Already posted pics of her Skechers. Look at 'More Sneaker Cum', currently on page 4 of the Shoe Jobs forum.