Short stories

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JDFC

Short stories

Post by JDFC »

Story #1:

Ted was in his sophomore year at college. Working hard at his studies since the beginning of the semester, he looked forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend, which would start in earnest when he left his Wednesday evening Marketing class. As an added bonus, the next day would be his twentieth birthday. He would be receiving an early, and unexpected, birthday present on this night. Her name was Vicki. Vicki was a woman of twenty-three years of age, with flowing brown hair down to her shoulders. She sat two rows in front of Ted. Ted was unimpressed the first few weeks of the semester, when the weather was still warm and Vicki would come to class wearing just a sundress and sandals.

However, he sat up and took notice when she came to class clad in all black, starting in late October. Sometimes, she would wear a black satin sweater with black jeans or a black silk long-sleeved blouse with black jeans; but what really impressed Ted was what she wore beneath those jeans: a pair of black stockings and a pair of 2" black backless heels. Every night, he would fall asleep in his apartment on-campus, and dream of all that he would do to Vicki's legs and feet if he ever got the chance. In the small class of 27 people, Ted got some good views of Vicki dangling her shoes from the tips of her nyloned toes. He reveled in the fact that she would remove both her feet from her shoes, and show off her stockinged soles from time to time. What made it the most exciting to Ted was Vicki did not know that Ted was watching her, and getting pleasure out of her shoeplay for two and a half hours every Wednesday evening.

Then, Ted noticed a rather odd method to Vicki's madness. For the first two examinations in the class, she would immediately kick her shoes off at the beginning of class, and let them lay there, empty, until she finished the exam. She would then get up from her seat, walk across the carpet, hand the exam to the professor, and then just walk off. She would return some time later and retrieve her shoes, at which point she would immediately reinsert her feet into them. She would unconsciously act this way, because she was so busy thinking about what questions she might have gotten wrong on the exam that she just took. And while she took her exam, her eyes would never stray too far from her exam sheet.

Ted observed all this, and it drove him absolutely up the wall. He would still concentrate fully on the exam in front of him, but he had other deviant thoughts in the back of his mind. Eventually, he hatched a plan to satisfy his innermost urge once and for all. But he needed some help from his best buddy Jeff. Jeff sat two seats across from Vicki in the very same Marketing class, and noticed the very same thing every exam that Ted observed from afar. Working together, they knew that they could execute Ted's plan to pure perfection. The next exam would take place on Thanksgiving eve, and their would only be a handful of students in the class, with the others opting to take the exam with the professor's other Marketing class on the Monday afternoon before the Thanksgiving break. This was a golden opportunity to put Ted's plan into work, and both Ted and Jeff played their parts to perfection.

As usual, Vicki came into class and put her bag down at her chair. After receiving her exam from the professor, she would sit down and kick off her backless heels, exposing her black stockinged soles. Near the end of the exam, after most students had finished their exams and left the class, Jeff's left foot crept toward Vicki's heels, which were neatly placed under the chair that separated her and Jeff. Vicki was unaware of what was happening to her shoes, as Jeff slowly slid her shoes across the carpeted floor and over in his direction. By the time Ted finished his exam, only he, Jeff, Vicki, and the professor remained in the room. Ted then got up from his chair, and put his winter coat on. He pulled the cell phone from his coat's inside breast pocket, and immediately "dropped" it on the floor. Then he pointed the camera at Vicki's soles, and pressed the button to take the picture. Jeff already handed in his exam, and was waiting for Ted outside the classroom with Vicki's shoes in his backpack.

Vicki walked behind Ted up to the front of the room to hand in her exam. While Ted kept the professor busy as he conversed with her, Vicki grabbed her bag and walked out of the room out to the parking lot to her car. As she got the keys out of her purse, she stepped through the double doors and set foot on the cold, wet sidewalk. As Ted and Jeff exited the building through the front door, Ted looked back and saw Vicki leave wet footprints on the concrete tile floor as she stomped back to the classroom in a vain attempt to find her shoes. Going back to Ted's apartment to relax for a while before going home for the holidays, both Ted and Jeff saw Vicki walking out to her car in her shoeless feet as the rain began to fall steadier. Both Ted and Jeff swore that they would never tell anybody that they stole Vicki's shoes, and Vicki herself never found out who stole her shoes.
toejam

Awesome Story

Post by toejam »

Would love to read more chapters, especially the part about the girl going stocking-footed in public. As great as such a spectacle is to see indoors, it's even better when it occurs outdoors on the pavement. Only a true barefooter would venture outdoors in her stockings. Keep those stories coming!
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Thank you for the kind words, TJ. I intend to write more stories like this, but I don't intend to add on to this story as of yet. As with most of my stories, the characters are based on real people I have known. The situations in these stories are not neccessarily as they happen in real life; they could be just a single moment in time in which I can spin it into an entire story. In this case, a good memory and a great (some say warped, :wink:) imagination works for my advantage. There will be more stories from me on the way soon.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Story #2:

Silvia had been Robert's best friend ever since she moved to San Francisco from Sydney, Australia almost two decades ago in 1988. At the time, Robert was 12 years old and Silvia was 10. It didn't take but a few weeks before the two started doing everything together. Silvia quickly found out what Robert liked, and exploited his weakness to the fullest. It started about two years after Robert and Silvia began hanging out. They were hanging out at a local mall one chilly Friday evening in November after school. After getting a slice of pizza and a soda, they decided to walk across the street to the movie theater. Robert, an avid NASCAR fan for a few years, decided that they would go see "Days of Thunder". After getting their popcorn and candy from the concession area, they promptly went into the theater and found their seats near the middle of the theater on the right side of the aisle.

During the film, Silvia removed the size six flats from her tired feet and lifted her legs up onto her seat. As Silvia quietly watched the movie on-screen, Robert's eyes drifted slowly down and to the left when he noticed Silvia's very petite toes wiggle in her turquoise pantyhose. Robert was used to teasing Silvia whenever possible, and so he slowly reached over the armrest and softly stroked her soles. Instead of shrieking at the top of her lungs, like Robert feared would happen, Silvia simply looked down at Robert's hand on the bottom of her left foot and smiled broadly. She then looked up at Robert's boyish grin and began to giggle very softly.

Robert became absolutely infatuated with Silvia's feet and legs from that day forward. Robert had a fetish for caressing and tickling Silvia's legs and feet, no matter where they were or who they were with. Silvia soon countered by not wearing shoes in public. Robert was absolutely turned on when she did this, especially when she would wear nylons on her legs. This occurred just about everyday during the year in chilly San Francisco, even during the hot summer months of July and August. To excite Robert even more, Silvia would wear her nylons outside and go out without shoes in her hand when it rained. She would purpose look for puddles to splash through and ruin her stockings.

Silvia loved to go down to the busy tourist area of San Francisco Bay and show off her stockinged feet on the cobblestone sidewalks of the Fisherman's Wharf area. She would bring her boyfriend/fiancee Robert down as he disguised himself as a tourist and walk a few steps behind Silvia while she destroyed her stockings and pantyhose.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Melinda Clark was one of the most beautiful black women that I had ever seen. She was 31 years of age and at 5'7", she was a little taller than some of the girls that I have dated in the past. Her weight was in perfect proportion to her height. We met in line at Staples one Friday afternoon as I went in to price laptop computers, since my current one was on its last legs, while she took time from her lunch break to purchase some office supplies for the business that she started several years earlier out of college and that she ran with her brother, Terrence. She was clad head to toe in black, from her black leather jacket that was buttoned all the way up on this bitterly cold January day, to her black jeans, all the way down to the black nylon stockings and black leather flats that adorned her size seven feet. Even her hair was raven black, and flowed past her shoulders while the top was done in a tight sexy bun.

Even though I had nothing that I had bought in the store to check out, Melinda and I chatted for some time as we walked out of the store together into the parking lot. Exchanging phone numbers, I got into my car as she followed me through the parking lot onto the main highway. She followed me to my street, upon which point she passed me, honked her horn and blew a kiss in my direction. As the afternoon went on and I went about my business, I thought little of the events that transpired earlier that afternoon when the phone rang a bit after six. It was Melinda, and she had just gotten off of work moments earlier. She asked me if I had eaten dinner yet, and I replied no; at which point she invited me out for the evening to grab some dinner and to retreat to her place. I couldn't stop smiling as we talked, and I was just as happy as a clam after we hung up. Seeing her dressed as she was earlier in the day at the office supply store, especially clad in those silky stockings, made me wonder if her feet were ticklish.

Melinda picked me up at seven that evening wearing a long sleeved red turtleneck and black dress slacks. She wore the same stockings and shoes from earlier in the day. As we talked over dinner at Denny's, she happened to mention that she had been padding around the office all day without shoes. This innocent comment made me more than a little turned on to say the least. After a lovely dinner, she drove me back to her place, which I was surprised to find that was three blocks from my house. She looked so damn sexy as she sat there next to me, curled in a ball on the couch and holding not my arm with both hands as we watched several horror movies during the course of the evening. With her stockinged feet curled next to me and her toes brushing up against my left thigh, I could not help but tickle the top of her silky foot.

Melinda giggled slightly as she quickly retracted her foot. I then ran my fingernails across the bottom of her other foot; once again she giggled and looked up at me as she shooed my hand off her foot. Then I moved my hands further up her body as I tickled the right side of her torso. This made Melinda squeal in pure delight as she attempted to turn away from my busy fingers. Soon I found myself laying on the couch as Melinda stood above me and proceeded to tickle me mercilessly. How exhilarating it was for me to be a submissive tickle slave to a lady such as this! Her extremely long fingernails made perfect tickling instruments that made me laugh to the point where I thought I would not be able to laugh any more. Wisps of her hair came loose during the furious tickle session. It was one of these times that she was brushing the hair away from her eyes that I saw my opportunity to pounce one her.

I dragged Melinda onto the floor and pinned her down as I ran my hands up under her sweater and began to seductively rub and tickle her stomach. She quickly removed her sweater as I continued to tickle her stomach and armpits. As I caressed her breasts through her black lace bra, she undid her belt and slid her pants down to where I could see the tops of her black knee-highs along with her matching black lace thong. She started to take her stockings off, but I asked if she could keep them on at least until I concluded our tickling session. She complied as she removed her slacks and placed them on the couch alongside her turtleneck. I took a step back from the moment as I stood up and looked at her in awe from across the room while she removed her hairpin and let her bun collapse into the rest of her hair.

Melinda looked absolutely breathtaking as she sat there all in black. What really struck me were her sexy soles that were scrunched beautifully into her knee-highs and her toes, which wiggled hypnotically, inviting me back. She sat there and tried to read my next move while she watched curiously as I got on all fours and crawled over to her. I then grabbed Melinda's right stockinged foot in my hand and began to suck furiously on her toes, which led Melinda to squeal and squirm happily as she was on the edge of climax. None of Melinda's previous boyfriends have treated her in this manner, and she absolutely loved it. In addition to sucking on her nyloned toes, I licked the bottom and both sides of her right foot like a puppy dog. This made her orgasm immediately, but I was far from done.

I then rolled Melinda over onto her stomach as I licked the back of her legs from her heels up to the back of her knees. As she did since I placed my fingernails on her wrinkled soles some time ago, she flinched the moment my tongue touched her taut nylon-covered skin. After a while, she begged for me to let her up, but her pleads were soon drowned out through a stream of continuous laughter that expelled from between Melinda's lips. I then sat on my rear as I grabbed her ankles and pulled her across the floor so that her legs rested on either side of me. After I crossed Melinda's legs at the ankles, I wasted no time running my fingernails across the bottom of her left foot and running my tongue across the bottom of her right foot.

Melinda was completely exhausted by 11:30 when I concluded teasing her feet some two hours after I began. I ended up staying the night with her, and in effect I got to tease her feet all over again the next morning. When she dropped me off at my house shortly after 11:00 am, I promised that she could chill at my house next Friday evening.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

All Tied Up

Teresa led me into the high school where she worked late one Saturday evening. Even though I had graduated high school and had said goodbye to her several years prior, she was obsessed with me. Ever since I was a student in her Geometry class as a junior in high school, she had found me irresistible and made up her mind shortly thereafter that she had to have me. Both her and I had been in trashy relationships in the past, leading me to finally relent to her urges on that chilly Saturday night in January. Teresa was a lovely 36-year-old woman of Puerto Rican decent. Both her heritage and her short height of 5'1" were more than appealing to me. Her skin was a medium shade of tan, and her brown eyes hid behind a stylish pair of glasses. She was clad in a turquoise turtleneck sweater, a black skirt that stopped just above her knees, and a pair of semi-opaque black pantyhose. On her size five feet were a pair of black leather loafers.

She quietly led me down the hall and slowly unlocked the door to room 119. She then opened the door and flipped the lights on before leading me into the classroom that, surprisingly, hadn't changed a bit since I last visited her in November of 2002. After kicking her shoes off in the corner of the classroom next to the glass storage cabinet, she closed the door behind us and padded across the room in her stockinged feet to her desk. She sat on her desk and teased me by crossing her ankles and kicking her legs back and forth for a short while before I walked over to her. Laying her down on her desk, I brushed her hair back from her face before I planted a huge wet kiss on her lips.

Something in me developed over time where I was attracted to her despite her being a dozen years older than I was. This feeling came to a head as I told her to spread her legs as I licked her through her hose at the same time that I was tickling her nylon feet which rested on either one of my shoulders. I then told her to stay in her prone position as I walked out of the building to her car in order to retrieve the rope that I just bought that afternoon. When I returned to the room, she was sitting on her desktop with legs crossed. A huge smile adorned her face from ear to ear. She had nothing to suspect what would happen next.

I instructed Teresa to come down off the desk and have a seat in her chair. When she complied, I immediately stuck her legs straight out in front of her and tied them at the ankles and tied her arms to the armrests of the chair. I tied both her arms and legs not to loose so that she could escape but also not too tight to restrict blood flow to her extremities. Before I removed the cell phone form my coat pocket to take a picture of her in this very vulnerable position, I took the handkerchief from the right front pocket of my jeans and used it as a muffle. After snapping a picture of Teresa, I pulled a student's desk over to her and plopped her feet onto the seat. Tickling her soles ruthlessly for the next twenty minutes, I then took her shoes and keys and promptly left the school grounds. Teresa was left behind in a cold, dark, locked classroom; her feet and arms were bound. She began to sweat anxiously, as she wondered if there was any chance of escape.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

I am now working on a continuation of the last two stories that I posted here. I don't yet know if I want to post them here or not. I probably will decide after I finish writing them.