sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

Trashy

Post by Trashy »

okay kind of hard to see Karina but I think you will like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkShAnq7Sjo
I'm Trashed
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

karina wrote:I Think i can get another pair of those Blue Tights :lol: ...there is another pair lurking around in the costume department at college and a Blue Lycra skirt..have seen them ,but dont know where they are..might be under the stage....will have to find them!!....look at these... Image a whole box of old Tights ...a lot of them are Black opaques at the bottom of the box ....

Hi Karina, you do such great work with your worn out tights! But I have a question, seeing as the college I went to also kept old shoes used in productions in boxes, etc, does yours do the same? If so could you possibly get a couple pics of them as well? And keep up the great work!
karina

Post by karina »

Trashy wrote:okay kind of hard to see Karina but I think you will like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkShAnq7Sjo
>>>>Oh i do!! that explains why so many young women come home from school in "Ripped" Black Tights...ps....i havent forgot about those Black School Tights...i will Destroy them shortly .
love

Re: sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Post by love »

Can you repost the youtube clip ?
stay sexy Love