Smelly tights for sale

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

FruityTootsie

Smelly tights for sale

Post by FruityTootsie »

Hey, i have quite a few pairs of tights stinking up my wardrobe, I never wash them, and didin't realise just how much my feet must sweat when i wear them, cos now when i open my tights draw after stuffing worn tights right back in every time, the smell nearly knocks me out!! so, save me a job washing them and buy them off me instead! For your protection I can send you all the details and you can buy through ebay - the safe protected way.

I take requests, so if you want me to run through mud in nylons, or pee myself in nylons, or wiggle my toes in chocolate in my nylons..... you name it and we can see what i can do - obviously everything has it's price!!

check out my 'me' page for more info about me

http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI. ... tytootsiea