Introduction to the Wet Nylons Forum

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Annivanbeek

Post by Annivanbeek »

Black! and very thin, so that it does not look self-knitted.

Colorful stockings are great when I am in the mood.

Ciao Anni
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

nyeah I like black as well..again makes the legs smooth and elegent just as they should be =)

not a fan of colourful ones myself doesn't show a women's figure off as well

but whatever floats you boat...or legs =)

also a fan of nude stockings where you can't really see they are wearing them..

does anybody else really like nyloned feet especially like more than the other parts of the leg in tights..?
Annivanbeek

Post by Annivanbeek »

Tan stockings are not that bad, I think, especially compared to not wearing nylons at all.

I often chose tan stockings because I can wear them longer. Runs and holes don't matter that much as they can hardly be seen from a distance.

Not that I had problems with runs in black stockings - one or two runs are rather sexy. Tan nylons, however, allow for far more runs (I mostly wear skirts, you know...)
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

does anybody else really like nyloned feet especially like more than the other parts of the leg in tights..?

yeah I agree tan are sexy as fark..and better than no nylons at all..although that can be sexy as well just not as smooth or as nice texture =)