Im feeling in a Destructive mood..........

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

karina

Im feeling in a Destructive mood..........

Post by karina »

Tights or Heels ....which should i destroy....? ps the tights are so comfortable maybe i should save them :cry: Image Image Image Image
mof

Post by mof »

A good question....so I would destroy the heels of course and keep your hot thights, Karina 8)
Now I?m looking forward what your decision is :wink:

cu,
mof
jxm

Post by jxm »

You must DESTROY both your shoes and your tights. Both for your own good and the good of your fans.

P.S. Your tights must be ruined while you are still wearing them. My suggestion is that you should pull them through the toes of your shoes, tie them in a knot and then use sissors to finish the then off.

Good Luck

jxm
shred

Post by shred »

Destroy the tights.

Save the mules for another session, but some abuse doesn do any harm.

Shred
schwede900

Post by schwede900 »

take the tights rip the with your nails, afterwards cut them into the the legs , turn it over the shoes and then let it fly against a wall! i love your feet and your taste in regards to shoes and tights!!!
Michelle 4

Destroying Tights

Post by Michelle 4 »

Yesss Destroy the tights and save the Shoes those shoes are very hot for me... I wished I was wearing them ... I vote to SAVE the shoes & DESTROY the tights... let's have piccies of that please!!

Love
Michelle ET Chamberlain
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Yes lets see those tights ripped to shreads
and save those great shoes to fight another day