Nike, To destroy or not to destroy.

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

beaz51

Re: Nike, To destroy or not to destroy.

Post by beaz51 »

go and get ur shapest knife now and cut them up front to back like a loaf of bread
Flatsguy88

Post by Flatsguy88 »

beaz51 wrote:go and get ur shapest knife now and cut them up front to back like a loaf of bread
Second this. Or burn.
ShoeLovers

Post by ShoeLovers »

Sorry, Started new job...been working 6 days a week, No time for shoes. Went out tonight tho, and wore these. I like them alot more than i thought i would. May wear these for while. We will see. :shock: On there first trip out they already have something on the toe mesh of the left shoe...Maybe from getting in and out of the car? Not sure. It was only a matter of time with all the white anyways.
NikeFreak

Post by NikeFreak »

Pics please!!
ShoeLovers

Post by ShoeLovers »

Accidently whatever it was came off...I did however get a chance to wear these out again today. Love them.