Sweet tooth for sneakers

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddyloubs

Re: Sweet tooth for sneakers

Post by muddyloubs »

Cammile wrote:
pokerface wrote:It would be irresistable if the sneakers were worn hard/sweated in then trashed.

Also, I'd love to see some hightops being trashed, too bad nobody ever seems to do it..
hmmm... lets see.... how many for worn and then trashed vs. new and trashed?
personally, i prefer new and trashed!!!! i think there is more feeling involved in ruining new shoes cos you tend not to care to much about well worn ones :twisted: :twisted:
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

I would like for new sneakers to be forcibly removed from you, trashed, and then you have to put them back on
sneakerluvr

Post by sneakerluvr »

FANTASTIC...would love to see you in some sneakers that are just nicely broken in and getting them wet. I hope this is not the last we see of you in SEXY sneakers!
nike shox navina

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi it looks delicious I would love to lick all that off your feet and shoes! those red asics are super hot, and the owner too of course, with all respect, pictures taken at a shop and I was thinking why not some engine oil on some older shoes to trash?