ME WEARING SOME WOMEN'S NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nike shox navina

ME WEARING SOME WOMEN'S NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi, I have a big collection of this particular model that I love it is called Nike Shox Navina, the special thing about this model is that is only made for women and the biggest size available is women's U.S. size12 that is like men's U.S. size 11 the problem was that I am men's U.S size 13, after removing the insoles and some stretchig now they all fit great!!!
01-13-11_0916.jpg
The best thing about these is that I wear them anywhere I go and noone knows that they are actually women's shoes!!!
01-13-11_0919.jpg
I have seen other guys wearing these some few times, probably they borrowed them from their wife or something or they just don't know
01-13-11_1107.jpg
01-13-11_1109.jpg
01-13-11_1110.jpg
01-13-11_1112.jpg
01-13-11_1138.jpg
On these all the black trims used to be pink so I painted them black, also the swoosh used to have sparkles which I paited them blue
01-11-11_1805.jpg
This is how I stretch them (stretching some other sneakers)
01-13-11_1116.jpg
Since I had to remove the original insoles I palced these that belong to other women's shoes
01-13-11_1118.jpg
There was a real need for insoles like the ones on women's shoes because since they are sort of slippery they are easier to put them in. To wear these, I have to put some cream on my feet so toes don't feel so thight, also instead of wearing normal men's socks, which fit tight on these,I have to wear women thin socks, they just take much less room.
Love the feeling of wearing these everywhere knowing that I can take my fetish anywhere I go with discretion.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: ME WEARING SOME WOMEN'S NIKE SHOX (MALE)

Post by Wetshoe »

please indicate in the subject of your posts that there is male content. in the past it was decided that we should do this rather than separate male content into its own section. thanks.
nike shox navina

Come on people, leave comments about me wearing these women's nikes we all need to comment every time we like or don't like stuff in the forum that way we all know what else to do with shoes and stuff.:)
nike shox navina

Does anyone wear women's sneakers everywhere you go like I do? if yes post your story and the pictures to me it is awesome that some people know that they are women's shoes and they just look at them and then to me it is just awesome what their reaction is!!!