my shoe game

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

swinters

Re: my shoe game

Post by swinters »

Sweet - I love stretching out shoes too - see my post from a few years ago CRAMMING my US men's size 11s into my wife's 7.5 Asiics http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... 890#p86890 I still force my feet into all my wife's little sneakers and stretch the crap out of them:))
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

Awesome!!!! the cool part for me is the fact that I have really small feet for a guy 6.5 to 7 in nikes. So I mostly just wear womens Nikes,Reeboks and Skechers in anywhere from an 8 to a 9.5 (nikes sometimes run much smaller).

I love how deformed they are around your feet!!! Post more please!!!

At some point if you're interested in doing it, I'd send you some 7.5's or 8's to see if you can rip the sheet out of them with your feet!!! And anybody else reading this (male or female) just let me know if you'd be interested!!!

Thanks,
Nightranger
love to see a woman trash shoes especially if they are on her feet.. have several pairs of nike air max would love for a woman to trash email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com
turk671

Post by turk671 »

this sounds like fun i might try it with some shoes i have here:)
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

What size are the shoes and what size do you wear?
love to see a woman trash shoes especially if they are on her feet.. have several pairs of nike air max would love for a woman to trash email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com
turk671

Post by turk671 »

i wear size 12 they are womens size 9 i think
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

Awesome!!! Stretch the hell out of them and post plenty of pics!!! The funny part is, they'd fit me just fine!!! I'll bet you could really stretch and almost destroy a pair of women's size 7.5 Nike Free's that I've got!!!! That'd be awesome to see!!!

Thanks,
Nightranger
turk671

Post by turk671 »

could i see a photo of them i would sure try force them on and trash them