Nike_DualD

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

scotts_shoes

Nike_DualD

Post by scotts_shoes »

Here is our recent pair of Nikes that we have been playing with since April of this year. We are just stretching out the abuse and destroying them slowly....

And yes... We dug them out of the trash, washed them and she continued to wear them and beat them some more.
Badboy

Post by Badboy »

Glad to see they were rescued. They still lots of abuse potential left. Are those the Xcellorators....I think on your last posts as Shoeman, you talked about buying Xcellorators. I have looked for a pair for the wife to abuse, but didn't find any.

Badboy
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

I love these pic's Well Done..Thanks
I'm Trashed
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Hey Scott, great to see you're still out there enjoying your shoe trashing, I'm really pleased you've posted an update :D

Super hot pics as always, I love seeing the whole story in your pics, right through to the end when they get thrown away or destroyed. It would have been great to see those Nikes slipped on again though :wink:

I only wish your girl (Heather is it?) would go back to the cute sneakers she used to wear like the Vans.

Keep posting, we'll keep looking out for you!

WAMSneak