Yaaaaa... and Introductions

As requested, a new home for the stuck scene.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

New.Nenchaku

Yaaaaa... and Introductions

Post by New.Nenchaku »

To our new hosts, thanks for the space in these forums.
To all our "old" friends re-discovering and re-joining after a flaky few years (ex. of Meerkat's site, Sticky-Site, The Sticky Situations group, Guy Talon's boards, etc.) maybe this place will do us for a while - let's make the most of it.
To all our "new" friends just discovering sticky and stuck, I'm sure there will be lots of cross-over in our interests, and we look forward to new and unique combinations of WAM and stuck.

Introduction for myself: I've been lurking in the WAM community since the early '90s when ASFWAM first caught my eye (RIP Rob Blaine - still remember his name even though I never met him). Through the years I've bumped around under a number of names (notably Blackwolf7_1, and Nenchaku) and most recently have been hanging around on FetLife. I enjoy sticky walks in the park, quiet "Mmmmph"ing by the glue pit, and fine dining that involves melted marshmallows and gummy bears. Not only don't I bite, I hardly ever talk, but I'm usually listening. And you...?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Yaaaaa... and Introductions

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome!
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

Heyyy. I'm the one that started the hub post over on FetLife!

I've been into WAM ever since I was a kid. I absolutely loved the 101 Dalmatians scene (yes, still a young one (21)) and as I got older, I discovered the internet. Then I happened to find a video on youtube by the name of "Mary Jane". I've been into into Stuck ever since.

Pretty short, but that's my history lol.

Thank you Wetshoe for making a section on this forum!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome! You're welcome. And thanks for coming!