ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING FORUM

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING FORUM

Post by Wetshoe »

While deleting spambots, I believe I accidentally deleted one or two legit accounts.
Sorry.
Those of you from a while back may recall I separated the shoesession.com topics from this forum because original members didnt like the shoejob and cumming content.
I'm finding it difficult to maintain both forums, keeping the software up to date, weeding spambots, etc. So I think soon im going to merge the two, but keep them as separate as possible, meaning keeping these original topics free of shoejob and shoe cumming material.
So whoever I accidentally deleted, if you're not already registered if shoesession.com, these topics will be moved there soon so you can post there.
muddy2shoes

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING FORUM

Post by muddy2shoes »

Good Evening Wetshoe, as someone that has been visit this forum I think since the 90's if you need any help moderating content I'd love to help
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

muddy2shoes wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:22 pm Good Evening Wetshoe, as someone that has been visit this forum I think since the 90's if you need any help moderating content I'd love to help
Hey Muddy. Thanks for your offer. Much appreciated. It will eventually be helpful to have moderators help. Currently though I need to improve the forum code either by using new software or writing my own. So what would really be helpful at this time is anyone who could help me with that. I'm familiar with React and PHP mainly, so if I wrote anything it would likely be React front end, PHP or Node back end.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hi Wetshoe,

I appreciate everything you have done/are doing.

Whatever makes your life easier :)
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I sure enjoy the forum. Thanks for your support. Is proboards any newer/ easier to manage?
https://smelt.proboards.com/
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

im not familiar with proboards. just looking at it, it doesnt look any newer than phpbb