Soubrette + black patent pumps + various food = ?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nurunuru

Soubrette + black patent pumps + various food = ?

Post by nurunuru »

Sorry for the bad quality photos, but it seems my camera does not appreciate my bathroom lighting conditions :?

Your comments are welcome.

black vinyl french maid uniform, black vinyl long gloves, white panties and bra, black garter belt, black stockings...
+

Custard and cream...
+

black patent high heeled pumps...
=

With everything on...

And what happens if we add some custard... ?

I really love this feeling :oops:
Poor shoes, they've seen a lot of abuse since I bought them... It's just incredible the way they seem to take these several abuses well.

Custard maid :)

I add some more custard to the shoes.

Then, I fill them with cream...

*Squish* *squish* !

What a mess !

There is cream and custard everywhere ! My bra is full of it, my panties are as messy inside as outside... my gloves are full of custard... hmmm I can't wait to try another messy session... I really love to get messy !

By the way, sorry for the pics, most of them are kinda blurry :(
It was not easy for me to take pics only with my right (cleaner than the left one) gloved hand.
I hope you will still enjoy them.

And sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by nurunuru on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
britishboy

Post by britishboy »

i think im in love! excellent photos, beautiful stilettos and body.. if you ever need a hand with the photos let me know! :wink:

gonna give me many hours of enjoyment
nurunuru

Post by nurunuru »

Thanks a lot for the kind words... :oops:
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Thank you so much for sharing!!! These are incredibly sexy pictures! It's so hot seeing you filling your beautiful heels with the cream and stepping into them. Delicious! Pleaso do more sessions!
nurunuru

Post by nurunuru »

I'm blushing :oops:

Thanks a lot !

I have to try another messy session soon.
What do you suggest ? ;)

I love everything messy.
I'd love to hear your suggestions.
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

Another session? :D Great :D!
Filling heels with something sticky and then stepping into them is one of my favourites, there aren't that many pictures out there which show that so clearly. What about putting raw eggs into your high heels and then slowly cracking them by putting the shoes on your feet so the goo oozes out of your shoes :)? I've done that once:
http://www.wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4925
It feels divine!
Apart from whipped cream (also one of my favourites), what about honey? I've never seen a sexy pair of heels filled to the brim with honey, that would be a sight... Or you could put on the clean shoes, insert the nozzle of a whipped cream can into one side of the shoe, and just squirt the cream under your foot. So many possibilities :twisted:...

Just another thought: could you show us how you fill your bra with lots of whipped cream? Filling clothes with cream is so sexy!

These are my suggestions. What do you think? I'm very excited to hear from you :D!
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

Here is a little thank you pic (warning: male feet :P):
I figured you might like my creamy heels :D. This picture is very old, i wonder if i can find the rest of the series somewhere. The shoes were a bit too big :oops:, more space for whipped cream :twisted:!