Soubrette + black patent pumps + various food = ?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nurunuru

Post by nurunuru »

Thanks for the idea !
I think I will try the heels + honey !
For the eggs, why not, but I would just crack the shell before and put the goo inside the shoes. In fact, I'm a little afraid of the eggshells under my feet :?
I'll definately try honey ;)
I really love sticky food.

For the shoes, I don't know which pair I could use, most of my heels are 4" or 4"1/2 (I like to buy heels in which I can walk for a long period in them). I have a few 5", but they're all with ankle straps. I'll have to decide...

And thanks for your picture.
The video was really great, and your shoes so sexy !
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

Honey! So sweet and sticky... Yum! :D I'm sure that'll feel great!!!
The eggshells in my shoes were no problem (just a very light pain at first, feels kinda sexy, too :wink:), soles are strong, maybe like walking on gravel barefoot 8).

Looking forward to see the honey pics :D!

nurunuru wrote:And thanks for your picture.
The video was really great, and your shoes so sexy !

catwalk

Post by catwalk »

:wink: fantastic! A really hot girl! I like your passion.
mmm I would like to eat the cream from your feet and heels :wink:
Thank you
lee_loves_shoes

Post by lee_loves_shoes »

nurunuru: lovely pics. very erotic. could you post some pics without nylons? i love to see women in messy heels barefoot!

clicClac: you have beautiful feet! where can i see more pics?
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

lee_loves_shoes wrote:nurunuru: lovely pics. very erotic. could you post some pics without nylons? i love to see women in messy heels barefoot!

clicClac: you have beautiful feet! where can i see more pics?

thank you :D! i hope you noticed the warning that these are male feet :o. If you like that, there are some cummy pics with my nyloned feet in ultra-high heels: http://www.wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5156
and i have uploaded a series of pictures with my naked feet in red strappy sandals, spraying my painted toes with whipped cream:
http://www.wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5275
i just added some fresh pics, enjoy :D