Flat and metal heels aldo get muddy (WARNING : Male feets)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Flat and metal heels aldo get muddy (WARNING : Male feets)

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi everyone,

I want to share tonight my first "muddy" album with two pairs of Aldo, my favorite one (yes, I abuse one of my favorite pair), the flats one and a pair of high heels with metals heels from the same brand (make).
PLEASE READ THE WARNING : If you don't like men feets into women shoes, please STOP reading this thread now. And I don't want to hear any comments about my legs too... I now they have hairs and my girlfriend will "hit" me if I shaved them so, If you don't like that, DON'T CONTINUE TO READ THIS READ. If you are agree with this, please enjoy the set!

So, the story begins:

Today, I purchased a skirt and a nice top (I must admit, I like women

clothes and high heels). I always want to wear that, one time, outside when I will be alone. I waited until the night.

I can't resist... I put a pair of black pantyhose, the skirt (without the top, because the weather is PRETTY cold in october...) and hide everything under the pant I wear and I got outside.

So here is the results. You won't see pictures when I will wear the skirt because I think isn't appropriated here. But, I will show you the flat and the high heels pair and the "aftermath"!

So, enjoy the pictures set. This is my best set ever and I don't think I will be able to reproduce that kind of pictures (I got a new job and I will not have the time to take pictures).

Remember this pair? I bent the heels, so to make it stable again, I put a screw (this work for only two minutes, you'll see).

The final results

Yeah, I know, those pictures are a bit blurry. I'm sorry, but the next batch will be better.

Outside, a mud pound is nearby.

The ground is pretty cold for my feets. I need an another pair

I'm ready to walk again, but I didn't think to wear this pair before abusing the high heels first. Anyway, the mud is stick on the pantyhose and I can't go back...Let's continue.

No way to get back home with muddy feets. I must destroy the pantyhose.

The aftermath

Gosh! I've some problem with the upload and I can't upload the rest of the set. I will try later.

lp&G
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Very Very Nice :P
josephine

oo

Post by josephine »

sexy heels.

Jm.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Bitstreamuk

Post by Bitstreamuk »

love the pics, not mad keen on your flats but i love your heels in the mud. would love to see more x
love_prada_and_gucci

I have more pictures, the uploader block the transfer. I wil post more pictures later.
mudcole

me too

Post by mudcole »

I had the same problem with the uploader the other day.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
love_prada_and_gucci

I know where the script block. I will check a look