_

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wet-team

_

Post by wet-team »

_
Last edited by wet-team on Tue May 04, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trashy

great

Post by Trashy »

Very sexy boots wet team, fantastic pictures and awesome video :)
I'm Trashed
ShoeGuru

yeah

Post by ShoeGuru »

yeah, i just saw that video, it was awesome, and I think i was the 2nd person to leave a comment.
Atlas

great job

Post by Atlas »

That was absolutely awesome!!! Loved the part where she unzipped her boot and you could see all the mudd seep inside, when she was pulling her foot in and out of her boot! PLEASE do more of that!!!!! Maybe nextime you could start of dry and unzip them, slide you foot out alittle, and put some sloppy mud inside them under your arch, and let us watch you slide your foot back in and do them up!! then walk into muddy water! what do you think wet team!!! you guys are awesome!!!