Chickens and High Heels equal what?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

carrie roberts 28

Chickens and High Heels equal what?

Post by carrie roberts 28 »

Here is the first installment of what happen when you feed your chickens in high heel.

It was raining heavy this afternoon, the ground was soft and some chicken food got wet and I had to clean them up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58198848@N ... 512571386/
Lazlo

Re: Chickens and High Heels equal what?

Post by Lazlo »

Now this type of farming that appeals to me. If this catches on, expect me to be Pa Kettle tomorrow as long as I have workers dressed in that fashion. I don't know how much actual farming would be done but the ride to bankruptcy would be exquisite.

carrie roberts 28

Lazlo

If you think I didn't get anything done working in heels, you are in an not correct thinking mode. I actually have got all the work done, fed the chickens, collected the eggs. Talked to the chickens, etc. :wink: Usually, I clean off my shoes on the grass and back to factory work right away. Yesterday, I took them off and take some pictures before I clean them off. That was the only extra step in the process. I can't promise I will take pictures everyday but when they are interesting enough, I will take some pictures.

I am not sure how many workers you can hire who can work in a farm wearing high heels, it's fun though. The trick is to keep the shoes on while you work. If the shoes keep falling off or get stuck in the mud, then work will be slow. 8) :D

Stay tune for more chickens and high heels pictures.
pakkrat2001

Post by pakkrat2001 »

Well so much for your nice polish job !
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

If you think I didn't get anything done working in heels, you are in an not correct thinking mode.
You misunderstand me. If I ran the the farm, I would get absolutely nothing accomplished. I would just watch you wander around the muck in those fantastic heels. I would be the problem.
carrie roberts 28

pakkrat2001 wrote:Well so much for your nice polish job !
pakkrat

I haven't figure out how to quote your post from another post so I cut and paste it here.

Re: Three pairs of high heels and a mud pond

Postby pakkrat2001 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 am
I think before, during, after and then after after makes a great series of photos. Good work. Sometimes it's amazing how pristine looking and shiny some shoes bounce back after a polish job. Like those sexy slings.

Another great scenario is someone going to great effort polishing, buffing, shining until they gleam then wear them out to admire them in the sunshine. Of course you accidentally step in a huge puddle of mud or scuff up all that hard work.

I did admired them just before I went out to fed the chickens. And I accidentally step on the wet chicken food, it's partially true. The mud wasn't an accident. It just happen when I walked onto the soft ground. It's good for the lawn anyway. People pay landscapers to dig little holes on the lawn so the grass grow better. I just walk on the lawn in sharp high heel. It does the same thing. :lol: :)

Put it this way, if I don`t mess up my shoes, what`s the point to shine them up. Once they are shined, I have to mess them up so they can be shine again. It`s the chicken and egg thing. :wink:
carrie roberts 28

Lazlo wrote:
If you think I didn't get anything done working in heels, you are in an not correct thinking mode.
You misunderstand me. If I ran the the farm, I would get absolutely nothing accomplished. I would just watch you wander around the muck in those fantastic heels. I would be the problem.
I knew it, I knew it, slave driver!!! You run a farm and hire all we poor girls working in high heels and you just sit around and watch. Slave driver!!! :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:

But then I figure you are not the only one on the member list. :wink: :?: :!: