** UPDATE *** Question I ask to everyone (I want your...)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

LOL

My mother said to me : I've an idea. I can ask to her if I can purchase that pair then, when I will get them, I will give them for you!

(WOW, my mother understand my shoes and heels fetish! The world is PRETTY strange or I'm pretty lucky! Seriously, I can't imagine involving my mother in that)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
dctoe100

Post by dctoe100 »

It's funny but mothers have that way of understanding things. :) Good for you dude, glad to hear the news. Awesome!
dctoe
Johnieheel

Post by Johnieheel »

I can feel those straps around my feet,but I think with all that trouble, it's time to move on.good luck.... :cry:
love_prada_and_gucci

The only thing I need is the "right moment" to ask her
love_prada_and_gucci

** Update *** Step-sister sandals

This is an old thread, but today, my step-sister clean her closet and throw the "pair of sandals that I want" in a protective plastic bag, inside a box in the basement.

My heart pumps a lot when I saw the pair into this box.

What SHOULD I do?

- Ask to give me the pair directly?
- Take them without question?

lp&g
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
love_prada_and_gucci

high heel sandals wrote:Well, my advice is to talk to her alone about the sandals and say how much you like them and ask if you can have them as a keep sake.
Remember there is nothing wrong in having a shoe fetish, it is not a crime.
Maybe you can touch on this subject as well with her. I think you will feel a lot better for it. Good luck :wink: .

HHS. xxx

You absolutelty right. When I will have the chance, I will ask to her