** UPDATE *** Question I ask to everyone (I want your...)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shred

Post by shred »

LPG,

You have to realize how women think about their shoes and clothes.

She cleaned out the closet, but could not decide to throw these shoes away. She only decided not to because she had the shoes in her hand at the moment. Otherwise, she doesn't care.

So what happens now? The shoes are in a plastic bag in the basement. She will NEVER take them out again. Women do not take shoes out of a plastic bag to wear them again. She will buy new shoes when she needs such a pair. As a matter of fact, she doesn't want them anymore, she just could not decide to throw them away.

The plastic bag will remain another 5 years in the basement, she will never look at it again and in 5 years she throws out the entire bag without looking in it again. (To avoid the difficult decision to throw things away)

So I would say it is pretty safe if you just take them out. She'll never discover, and probably not even remember that she put the shoes in that bag. Those shoes are important to *you*, not to her!

Shred
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

shred wrote:LPG,

You have to realize how women think about their shoes and clothes.

She cleaned out the closet, but could not decide to throw these shoes away. She only decided not to because she had the shoes in her hand at the moment. Otherwise, she doesn't care.

So what happens now? The shoes are in a plastic bag in the basement. She will NEVER take them out again. Women do not take shoes out of a plastic bag to wear them again. She will buy new shoes when she needs such a pair. As a matter of fact, she doesn't want them anymore, she just could not decide to throw them away.

The plastic bag will remain another 5 years in the basement, she will never look at it again and in 5 years she throws out the entire bag without looking in it again. (To avoid the difficult decision to throw things away)

So I would say it is pretty safe if you just take them out. She'll never discover, and probably not even remember that she put the shoes in that bag. Those shoes are important to *you*, not to her!

Shred

This remind me a story with my step-sister about a pair of sandals (an another one) that her step-mother give to her when she go to south america. She nevers wear them at all. All the time, the pair was in her closet. On day, she puts that pair in the basement.

During spring cleaning, she throws that pair in the trash can.

So, seriously, I will hide this pair of sandals and check if she dicovers it. If yes, I will say that the pair fall and I put them in another box or something like that.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

high heel sandals wrote:Well, my advice is to talk to her alone about the sandals and say how much you like them and ask if you can have them as a keep sake.
Remember there is nothing wrong in having a shoe fetish, it is not a crime.
Maybe you can touch on this subject as well with her. I think you will feel a lot better for it. Good luck :wink: .

HHS. xxx

Today, I had the chance to talk alone to my step-sister. I asked her about her pair of sandals. I asked to her "do you plan to dispose them? Because if yes, can you give me the pair?" She replyed to me "which pair are you talking about". So, I give the description of the pair and she doesn't reminds about this pair of sandals. So, I asked to her if she wants to see them.

I show the pair of sandals to her and she saids : "Oh! Yes I remember. Thank you so much! If you want them, I can lead them to you".

Finally, I don't have the pair for me ( :( ), but the most important that I made my step-siter pretty happy! :) (And I can use them as much as I want!)

lp&g
shred

Post by shred »

Hi LP&G,

What happened? Your explanation is not completely clear, and it is interesting to see how you proceed.

She didn't even remember that she had those shoes?

(What did I yell you? Women do not remember those details. You could have taken them away without she ever realised. But OK, being honest does give a warm and fuzzy feeling :))

She was happy that you found them back and she decided not to throw them away?

(That is what I told you as well, women can't decide to do that)

But she is happy to lend them to you? Wow! What a nice step sister you have. Does she have any idea what you do with them?

Shred
love_prada_and_gucci

Well, I didn't have the chance to tell her that if she doesn't want to give the pair, I could buy them as the price she wants... But I wasn't able to insert that comment in the conversation I have with her yesterday.

When she tolds me that she doesn't want to give them to me if the sandals still in good condition, I told to myself : "Well, why I didn't take them without her knowledge..." But, I'm an honest person.

I'm a bit disappointed because I really want them, but, seriously, I'm pretty happy too, because I told her : "If you plan to throw it away for good, please give me the pair, even if they are broken" and she's okay about it.

About the project, before I said anything, she tolds me : "You want this pair of sandals for one of your project right?" I replyed : Yes, that why I want them so much. I try to find in the store you purchased them, but the model is discontinued. She replyed : "Ok, they are so nice and classic". So, I give the shoe cleaner to clean her sandals and she tolds me "Thank you very much (my name). I have the impression that I discover this pair again!"

Well, this comment makes me great :)

lp&g
love_prada_and_gucci

*** HUGE UPDATE *** I'm pretty, but pretty, pretty LUCKY

Today, I went to visit a client in Beloeil (a city in the south-shore of Montreal). After the visit, I saw a Yellow store (the store that sell the brand of the pair of sandals of my step-sister. I got an intuition! So, I decided to shop at this Yellow store and ask if the saleperson can order the pair (even if this pair is discontinued).

So, I asked to the saleperson :

- Can you order a pair from an another season?
- Yes, he replyed to me. Do you have the model number?
- Sure! 779-73203-70 or 01 (white or black). I don't care about the size, it could be a 6 or a 9, I don't care. But I want exactly this model in white or black or both of them.
- Ok... Let me check (take the phone). Hello? ...

After a moment, he replyed to me.

- Sorry, the model isn't available anymore because the model code is changed. Let me check the catalog. 779-73203-70 is a 2002 model.

The saleperson go the backstore. AT MY BIG SUPRISE. He bring me a box, THE SAME PAIR OF SANDAL, exactly like my step-sister, in size 8! (I wear size 8 and half or 9). He reply to me.

- When I saw the pair on the catalog, I recognize the model right now. I have 4 pairs in stock. All in white.

Surprised, I asked : Can you tell me the size of all pair you have?

- One in 6, 7 and half, 8 and 10.

I replyed to him :

- I WANT THEM ALL!

The saleperson starts to laugh! He brings me all the boxes.

So, now, I have 4 pairs of sandals exactly like my step sister.

The leason of this story is : don't desesperate! You want something pretty hard, you'll will find it :)

I will post more picture. This time, you'll see my pair :)

lp&g