another try.

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

soiled spike stilettos

another try.

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

[url]another try, if it works we will send some more.[/url]
soiled spike stilettos

well it still isnt working, i got told by giant boots to copy n paste but i am not a real computer wizz, i have managed to get still images from our digital video camera ok, its just getting the pics uploaded to here.

i did get a step closer though thanks to giant boots reply, thank you,

i really dont quite understand this copy and paste and how to do it,
as i tried to insert, img and url tabs above but still still no picture.

yes it is in jpeg and smaller than the required 250 kb to upload.

but we will keep trying, have to get it right soon.
soiled spike stilettos

trying again.
soiled spike stilettos

[url][/url]
soiled spike stilettos

we did get an email from bigj3650 saying we could send pics to there and they will be put on the forum, thanks but we will have to get the hang of it ourself sooner or later.

we just have to get over this copy n paste deal, what to where, it seems to work but all that comes out is img n url and no pic, we have copied n pasted everywhere, others would of been in the same boat at first,

we thought it is as simple as sending a pic like an email but not so,

if we could be guided step by step somehow, we would be well away, as we can easily send pics via email.

if so many others send their pics here we should be able too, as we obviously want to share our pics too.
mudcole

picture uploader

Post by mudcole »

Follow the steps below to upload pictures.

1)Type the first part of you message until you get to a point where you want to add a picture.

2)When you get to this point hit return to bring the cursor down one line so it is clear of the words you have just typed.

3)Click the red words 'UPLOAD PHOTOS' which are below and to the right of this test box.

4)A new window will have opened normally top left of the screen, sometimes it drops down to the bottom of the screen.It is titled 'uploader 2.5 by LP&...', if it has simply reclick it.

5)Click browse and find the picture you wish to upload on your pc.

NOTE:
At this point i must point out that if the file is too large and you try and upload you will get an error message.I make most of the pictures i upload 500 x 500.

SECOND NOTE:
The uploader will not let you upload the same picture twice, if you have sucessfully uploaded and then messed up the pasteing part, you need to rename the original file on you pc so for example if the file was called picture.jpg you simply could just add one new letter making it picture1.jpg then the uploader will accept the picture again.

6)Once you have found the picture you wish to upload click 'open' and the picture code thread will appear in the browse box.

7)Click 'UPLOAD NOW'

8)The upload will now process the picture and it will produce a line of code which must be copied completely before the picture will show, so below these words:

To put the picture on the forum, copy and paste the url below :

Is a box the width of the page and within that box is a line of code.

Place the cursor inside the box at the far left on the [ symbol and left click and hold, now drag the cursor all the way to the right until the line of code is highlighted in blue finishing on the ] symbol. now stop left clicking.

Next move the cursor over the highlighted area and right click, a new box will appear, select 'COPY'.

Now go back to the message you were typing and make sure the cusor is still below the last piece of text you typed.

Now right click and select 'PASTE'

The code you just copied will appear.

To check that it has worked below this text box are the words 'PREVIEW' and 'SUBMIT'

Click 'PREVIEW' this will show you how it will look.

Now scroll back down the page until you see the original message you are typing.Now either finish the words or add more pictures.

Once done click 'SUBMIT'

Now you should be able to post pictures.

mc.

If everone agrees on these step by step instructions will one of the mods please save and post them some where so new members can be pointed to or refer back to them for help.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
GiantBoot

help

Post by GiantBoot »

i haven`t read other replies but what I noticed is - you said that you tried to upload it directly from your digital camera.. I think you first have to coppy your files / pictures etc. to your computer and then coppy it from your disc - because pictures need to have permanent link from where they can upload to be seen for others who wants to watch them..
For example if you would change their location on disc in future they couldn`t be seen from that page anymore.. Hope I helped you.