Raz 's CFM Boots Need You !

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Randy Raz

Raz 's CFM Boots Need You !

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys,

Thought you might like to have a look at my latest Boots set... my offer is still open ... Love to meet up with any guys who want some horny/messy boot fun.. Cum on tell me what you would like to see me do in these boots.
Write soon .
Luv Raz

Check me out
http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos528.htm
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys,,

Thanks for the PM's yep it was the size of my photos stopping me [osting them... so here goes try this for size,lol

Ok... so wanna have some fun then ?

Luv Randy Raz

http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/photos.htm
wam

Post by wam »

Gorgeous pic, but I've now got a stiff, errrrr, neck !! :wink: Thanks for the pic
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Would love to see you with those boots on in a mud pit,ramming your feet in deeper and deeper! till your in so deep that the mud is just under the tops of the boots!..... :twisted:
DH/HHDS
hurler1348

woooo!

Post by hurler1348 »

Definetly soak those bad boys in mud! or whatever you can find lol
Every one and there mum's are packing guns around here.