long day in her messy pointy boots again

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rubberboot201

Post by rubberboot201 »

Maybe you can send these filthy, smelly boots through the washing machine on the hot cycle to clean them up for more abuse.
rubber and spandex make the world
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

just an update.......they have finally got to nasty inside and she has refused to wear them after the last time a few weeks ago.

They really are getting far to smelly for her to wear so I got the hose out and gave them a good wash today.....they were so gooy!!

Washed the shafts and the heels well but left the toes a little gooy and slimy.....

Keep you posted.....gonna get her to wear them to work when they've dried out......8-10 long sweaty hours!!!
immarc_b

perhaps..

Post by immarc_b »

Perhaps your wife is telling you, that she needs some new boots to mess up? :wink:

follow your boot-news with great pleasure.

By the way, I guesse your wife knows about posting the pics and story at this forum? And if so, what does she think about it?

Any way wish you lot sof fun with your wife and her boots.
The higher the shaft, the better
dutch-bootboy

Post by dutch-bootboy »

verry nice boots, what brand are they?
And the size of them?
dont look at my writing, i'm just a dutch boy
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks Immarc, she always loves a new pair of shoes or boots, but she does have many pairs of nice high quality boots, mostly high and pointy, not into platforms.
Last weekend I bought her the highest pair she has so far, real patent leather and 5 inch heels!!.....she wore them for the day yesterday under jeans all day, kept them on for me to take off and give her a rub, they are going to smell fantastic.
She has worn the boots in this post again a few nights ago, I took her work shoes of and put her now cleaned boots on, they were a little stiff and tight because of being wet so we put a bit of lotion in them, she squeezed into them, first comment was "eww there's still something in the toes"
They are pretty clean now but when I took them off her at the end of the night her toes were still covered in smelly jam!!....she was OK about it though and said they were clean enough for her to wear regularly now.
The deal I have with her is that these are the only really nasty boots she has, can put a bit of lotion or something in her others, but nothing that will make them to smelly, obviously they do get a bit of man juice as well!
And your partner??
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

No affence but be carefull your fetish does'nt go to far at the end of the day she's your wife because you love her and its pretty clear its your fetish i dont know how long you have been married but if it was me i would ask her once a mouth to do this for you showing its just your little thing and its not more important than her just think you'd amazingly lucky to find another one :wink:

Me
rubberboot201

Post by rubberboot201 »

How do those boots clean up in the washing machine?
rubber and spandex make the world