New Muddy Heels Videos (pics inside)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

blooner

New Muddy Heels Videos (pics inside)

Post by blooner »

Hi folks,

I'm back with an update to our Clips4Sale site. 2 new videos of Samantha in the mud. Please stop by and have a look at http://clips4sale.com/store/31954 to see what's new.

Thanks, comments and suggestions always welcome.

blooner
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
trainers11

Post by trainers11 »

How about wearing your trainers instead.
blooner

Post by blooner »

Funny story that- when Samantha came over for the last shoot, she wore flip-flops and forgot to bring her trainers along. They will be first during our next shoot, hopefully at our new outdoor location!
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Nice photos, hope the outdoor location will be a nice muddy path in the bush.
slydog52

wam heels in bondage

Post by slydog52 »

Hi All,

Love seeing Blooner's work. Actual along lines of what GF and I do but I tie her ankle thighs and force her to get her stilleto pump (from Sexy Shoes) wet and muddy. Have 2-3 dozen stills that need to be scanned can anyone help? Would love to see more tight bondage and wam heels. How bout it Cammile?

Thanks, Slydog