Part I : Another day in paradise...*pics update*

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

meloly

Re: Part I : Another day in paradise...*pics update*

Post by meloly »

[quote="Alexis Kay Lee"]Thank you all! Anything you guys want to see in particular? Any requests?[/quote]

I would like to see you were dominated by some other girls. They just force you to ruin your heels, then they keep stepping on your heels, scuff the leather. Then you just helpless, see your expensive shoes being destroy!
PersiusArgon

Re: Part I : Another day in paradise...*pics update*

Post by PersiusArgon »

Alexis Kay Lee wrote:Thank you all! Anything you guys want to see in particular? Any requests?
Yes, my dear! I saw you playing with a candle, once! Could you repeat that, playing with the black soles of your boots over the flame? :mrgreen: 8)