Sister's buff

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Sister's buff

Post by 4Boot »

Hello,

Those are my sister's boots, who is currently out of home for the week (she prefers winter games...). 8)
Any idea for one of those ?? But, she mustn't have any doubt of what happened to her boots .. Personnally, I'd start with the right one .. :twisted:
Last edited by 4Boot on Fri May 06, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heelexploder

Re: Sister's buff

Post by Heelexploder »

take a bath in them
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Bootsforfun

Post by Bootsforfun »

Anything would be awesome with those boots! What size are they?
swinters

Post by swinters »

Can you cram your feet into them? If so, I'd take a bath in them and stretch the crap out of them.
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Impossible to wear them. These are size 38.. I fear a complete bath will dismantle completly the inner sole, no ?.. :?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

That right boot is hot. Take them outside and throw them in some mud and filth. I should be easy to clean that leather when you are done.
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Any more ?? :lol:
Last edited by 4Boot on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.