Never bet with Mudcole...(manolo blahnik)..

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Never bet with Mudcole...(manolo blahnik)..

Post by josephine »

So although time together for myself and Mc is tricky at the moment, i was invited over for dinner a couple of nights ago.

After much wine as my little one is now on formula the board games came out and it finished with a flurry of questions...

To win the game i had to get three in a row, so to spice it up Mc bet me i wouldnt and put up a new pair of Jimmy choos as a prize if i did but if i lost then i had to go step in to a large container in the garden...

Now i was told it could be empty or it could be full...not knowing seemed very naughty!! it took a little while for me to accept the bet as i had without knowing worn my favourite manolo blahnik campari heels and abusing them was the last thing i would have dreamed of doing to them after all it was a dinner date!

Well after answering the first one correctly i just couldn't find the answer to the next two so mc won the bet... :evil:

with a full glass of wine i was sent outside into the darkness and stepped into the container, from behind me i could hear much giggling...this was the result..

Excuse the camera as an iphone was all that was to hand!
mb12.jpg
mb11.jpg
mb10.jpg
mb9.jpg
mb8.jpg
mb7.jpg
mb6.jpg
mb5.jpg
mb4.jpg
mb3.jpg
mb2.jpg
mb1.JPG
The container was full of creamy brown clay which i can report was cold and ankle deep! as i stepped in i could not beleive i was doing it as these are MY SHOES!! from my wardrobe!, i stood they shaking my head as the wet goo poured inside my shoes.

But as i was asured by mc they would be fine i went through with it and as you can see from the last pics they cleaned and dried with no sign of what these pretty little shoes had been through!

so note to self......dont make bets with Mc in the future!

So this is also for meagans post about wearing her louboutins to the messy party...they will be fine as Mc said so!

Josephine. x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Gucci24

Re: Never bet with Mudcole...

Post by Gucci24 »

Oh my God these Heels are Legendary and you walk in Mud with them??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

They should be burned :)
josephine

Post by josephine »

Not going to happen, or cut or anything!!!
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

:wink:
lackschuhsammler

Post by lackschuhsammler »

sell on ebay for my
i love,s
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Great story and thanks for the pics. I'm also glad the shoes will live to tell us MANY more stories
I'm Trashed