Fans of Abusedshoes.com

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Fans of Abusedshoes.com

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All,
We recently had time to upload new material to Abused Shoes so there are fresh photos and videos on there now. Please let us know how you like them and if there is anything in particular you like to see, please do let us know so we can keep it in mind when wrecking shoes in the future.
Wetshoe
mudcole

Re: Fans of Abusedshoes.com

Post by mudcole »

Hi wetshoe,

I saw there was a link to a clipstore to purchase the old videos, but the link didn't work.

Are you planning to add the old videos?

Would be nice to be able to purchase them
in pieces also or is that already possible?

Mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi MC,
A couple of the old DVDs have been uploaded as separate clips. We may eventually put up more of them. At this time we think a better use of our time is to put up new photos and videos which is what we are working on now. Would appreciate if you show me where the non-working link is so I can fix it.
Thanks!
Wetshoe
Thys

Post by Thys »

I always thought that part of this site was virtually dormant!
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

I think it was my mistake, i saw a link that took you to a clipstore but it kept erroring, i am guessing you have rejigged it now and its working.

I have all the early videos after all it was you that started me down this mainly muddy road!

Will have to work out a way to play them into the pc so i can view them again, i think there might be a vcr in the loft! if i can only get all the spiders out of it!

it was one of the serena clips i was after
350.jpg
350.jpg (54.68 KiB) Viewed 4691 times
Will see if i can work it out!

Mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thys wrote:I always thought that part of this site was virtually dormant!
it was dormant for a long time. have some time now so hope to revive it.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi MC,
Glad to be helpful in that way. The world needs more muddy heels people. If you do manage to turn those old videos into clips, please let me know. I'd like to add them to our clipstore. Would be glad to repay you in new clips, shoes, etc.
Thanks!
Wetshoe