Having adventure in the forest with black patent heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

Having adventure in the forest with black patent heels

Post by lovelyspring »

Brought my favourite black patent heels into forest, walking, climbing, PRETENDING FAINT AND DRAGGED, having them showering in mud, then leave them there for a day, collecting them back if it is not taken by some hikers or animals, let's see which of us is in luck to have it.
Leave your comment here and youtube if you like it, as a great support for me to keep going on, knowing that I am not doing one man show! But no forcing, comment only if you enjoy these, and give me some idea how to play with high heels as well

Youtube link for video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9xakWoppOM
Attachments
1.png
3.png
7.png
10.png
10.5.png
11.png
12.png
18.png
19.png