FORUM UPDATE

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by messylaura »

when videos are posted of some youtbe clips they say they are age restricted, when i click on them for 'watch on youtube' i get logged out of the youtube account i use onto a generic one, any idea why that is? is it a setting i need to change in this forum?
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

There's no forum setting to fix that as far as I know. Sounds like a Youtube issue.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

To prevent getting logged out of Youtube though, you could try copying the link address and pasting it into your browser. and notice in the url you see something like this ?v=[random letters] ... if there is an ampersand after that, remove the ampersand and everything after it. just a guess.