A Mucky Walk Back From Work

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Holls94

A Mucky Walk Back From Work

Post by Holls94 »

Hello all,

So this is my first initial contribution post here, hope its suitable! Anyways, on my way home from work I decided to take the not so scenic/practical route back which involved a rather mucky, sloppy walk back 😅. Now normally I would be wearing my patent New Look pumps or my suede black pumps but given how busy is was today darting around in meetings etc I opted to slip my black little flats on for a somewhat comfortable walk back given how tired and saw my feet were from being in my 5inch pumps majority of the day😬. Thanks to the heavy dosage of rain we've had a couple days it had made the dirt track rather sloshy and icky all-over. My flats didn't stand a chance!

As I proceeded down my flats had very little grip along the slimy mud making me very cautious where I stepped as I could be risking it all 😨 which I didn't fancy ruining my nice jacket or dress I had on! Of course I wanted to at least get a little muddy so I sort of deviated to the side of the path where the mud was more evidently thicker and gooier trudging along as the mud plaster my small feet and flats. Funnily enough a guy walking his dog passed by with a rather confused look on his face I noticed, he was probably wondering why a formal dressed girl is braving this way😂. I did manage to step into some rather thick spots which I did capture some photos but unfortunately not as good given I only had my phone and it was of course rather dark! I got through to the end of the mucky track and onto firm paving stoned path to which highlighted to me the extensive muddy beating my feet and flats took. I took a few more quick snaps and headed homewards.

I lazily decided to wash them off in the shower wearing them still with my Pantyhose aswell which I'll upload later after editing. I hope this is adequately pleasing in your WAM context, I didn't want to venture to deep into its grimy depths as I didn't quite fancy loosing my shoes! lol
Attachments
Close Ups 2.JPG
Close Ups 1.JPG
Aftermath 2.JPG
Aftermath 1.JPG
Another Angle In The Deep Of It.JPG
Muddy Plunge.JPG
Holly
xxx
hhhang

Re: A Mucky Walk Back From Work

Post by hhhang »

Oh these shoes are really cute.
Too nice
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Excellent. Nothing better than seeing cute little shoes getting abused.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

See you haven fun with the mud again Miss holly hope to get to see the video with them in the shower 😜
Holls94

Post by Holls94 »

Thanks for your comments🤗

I've been trying to upload the video I captured of me showering down in my flats but unfortunately the ways I've tried have failed to work. 😔
So I made the option to upload on my Flickr account which you can view here if you wish to do so: https://flic.kr/p/2n6k1ZD
Holly
xxx
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Next rainy day, can you wear your flats at work and put on the heels for the walk home? :)
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Agree with Wetshoe! And losing shoes in the mud or atleast leaving them there for a few days is much appreciated in this forum.