Lost or Washed Away Shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

guy156789

Lost or Washed Away Shoes

Post by guy156789 »

Hey all! Are there any videos or sets that are on a beach or river or lake where shoes/heels or other articles are lost during the scene? I really like that and I am looking for anything that is similar to that.

Thanks!

-Guy
EdR

Re: Lost or Washed Away Shoes

Post by EdR »

A few years ago, we went to Costa Rica and we took along Savannah along with another model. We had discovered a beautiful waterfall with a tree stuck between two falls, like it was straddling stair steps, which I thought would be a great scene for a shoot. Savannah got all dressed up and put on a pair of burgundy red sandals for this shoot which had never been worn before. Nearing the end of the set, Savannah sat near the edge of the lower falls but the rocks were very slippery. Rather then risk an injury, we agreed that she should take off the heels, she gave me a pose with one of her heels in her hand, then once I took the photo, she placed it on a rock, and didn’t realize that a wave washed over the rock at that same moment, and that one sandal went over the falls. Heels like those tend to sink, so we knew it was lost. With only one heel left and now quite useless to us, we simply sat it on another rock, wondering if it will ever be found. The set I refer to is SOG683

https://www.asplashofglamour.com/store/ ... OG683.html

Unfortunately since it happened so fast, I didn’t get any photos of that moment when that one heel disappeared, but you can see that last time it was seen in the sample, when Savannah took it off and held it in her hand.

EdwinR
asplashofglamour.com

Post by 001 »

Have you watched the Korean TV drama called 'Hometown cha cha cha' or something like that, not sure what the Korean title is? It's on Netflicks right now.
Anyway in the first episode there is a scene where the lead female gets her silver heels washed away from the sea shore and the main male character rescues one of them. A couple of episodes in. I don't remember exactly, the other shoe is found by him washed up in some rocks and it shows him looking up how to dry it out and get it back into good condition before returning it to her.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Post by 001 »

That is the one, good to find it on YouTube like that!
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Would love to see her wearing the shoes while having sex with him 🤗