Test post and picture

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Gemmacurious

Test post and picture

Post by Gemmacurious »

Hi everyone,

If the picture shows then I am familiar with this type of forum, if not then back to the drawing board

One of the pictures I took today for me wet and messy series

Hmm just the link then until I work it out

https://ibb.co/rHkNQYX
Gemmacurious

Re: Test post and picture

Post by Gemmacurious »

I have posted today the teaser video for the picture above on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr6EiOEDXrc

If you have any comments or suggestions for future video's, please give me a shout xx
wetsissy10

Post by wetsissy10 »

Gemmacurious

Post by Gemmacurious »

davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Wow! Those are such cute shoes in such a bad situation will you be cleaning them or carrying on using them like that?
Gemmacurious

Post by Gemmacurious »

I’m afraid to say they didn’t make it back from there. One of the straps broke during filming so their days are over…

I have posted part 1 and 2 on my YT channel now if you would like to see what’s happens - part 3 will follow
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I'd love to watch those but i refuse to give google my bank card or drivers licence to verify my age.