Does anyone remember Messycat on YouTube...?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ambizzle

Does anyone remember Messycat on YouTube...?

Post by Ambizzle »

A long time ago there used to be a channel called Messycat who has since deleted their videos, changed their name, and gone silent. I can't even find their channel anymore as it doesn't appear when searched for. They used to do messy, muddy, and wet videos mainly using boots, one involved Messycat wearing a pair of snow boots with fur lining exploring a very deep muddy spot where she ends up past her waist in yellow mud. Another video depicted her wearing a pair of pink hunter boots in deep yellow mud that is still available.

Anyway, one particular video involved them wearing a pair of dark suede knee boots with a pointed toe and high heels, initially exploring a relatively shallow area of very yellow mud surrounded by trees. After some time they explore further until they are waist deep, using a nearby tree to maintain their balance. Does anyone have this video, or know an online source for it because I cannot find it anywhere!

Thanks in advance!
Winter_mute

Re: Does anyone remember Messycat on YouTube...?

Post by Winter_mute »

Hi mate - in fact I have a bit of her videos. Just uploaded them here in telegram channel - https://t.me/+qq6Wnhx8rK85ZGRi