Impressive!!!!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Endytophile

Re: Impressive!!!!!

Post by Endytophile »

shoestrung wrote:
Endytophile wrote:
shoestrung wrote:I just came across this forum. Ive had a shoe fetish for a few years now. I thought it was a bit odd that I could come just thinking about a pair of shoes and feet, without picturing a girls face, but now I have found all the other weird fuckers too! :lol:

I just tried to upload some photos... Ive got a shitload of great stuff! But I got some error. Will try again later. Anyway, glad I came across this forum!

I hear what your saying, but my preferece is in seeing the whole girl. :D

I prefer seeing the whole girl too, its just that sometimes the thought of a pair of heels and feet alone suffices :lol:
#

I suppose it leaves more to the imagination.