Do your GF know your Shoe/Heel passion?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

mudheels, sounds like her problem with your photos is that other women are wearing the heels. not that the heels are muddy. so what if she was wearing the muddy heels?
mudheels

Post by mudheels »

I agree that honesty is the best policy, I don't want to hide anything more from her. One time I did try bringing up the subject about her getting a pair heels muddy, I even offered to buy them for her; but she was absolutely against that, however I think that she at least somewhat enjoys wearing heels otherwise though, I have bought her 2 pairs! I will keep open lines of communication about this with her to see where this goes though. Thanks jo and wetshoe :)
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Hello Mudheels,
It's too bad that you're being torn between two things. On one hand you have your fetish which is relatively innocent. And on the other hand you have your girl who you're really in love with. Nice guys like you are really hard to find and maybe your girlfriend should realize that. I know that the first time I was asked by my boyfriend to try walking with my heels and a little mud,*(and I am being honest here) I thought it was a little weird. But then again this request was being made by somebody I really cared about. My personal feelings were that if I really cared about him than I could do almost anything for him. (I draw a line on certain things) we went to somewhere private and told and to bring a camera and for the next 15 minutes he got too take pictures of me getting my heels messy. My happiness at that point was not about getting my heels muddy but the smile on his face and how I made him feel by doing it for him. (plus he bought me a brand-new pair of heels immediately afterwards) If you're in a good relationship you're content. If you're in a great relationship then you're with somebody who will put your feelings before their own. To be fair I think that if your girlfriend doesn't want to do this for you then she should also realize that this is a fetish about shoes and not about the person who is wearing them. I believe that if your girlfriend knew the true facts and loved you enough to listen and understand she would realize that this would be the same fetish (since it is based on an object) as looking at a picture of a really nice car and doing your business. She shouldn't be insecure because you like muddy heels, She should also know that you "LIKE" muddy heels but you "LOVE" her.
mudheels

Post by mudheels »

Thanks Cammile that is something I will definately think about. When my girl found those pictures, she was so upset that she wouldn't talk to me for a good hour plus because it was all such a shock to her. I was afraid when I read that guys post about his heel passion ruining his marriage!, I will not that that happen for sure!! I am 22, and she is a little yonger that I so I don't know if she just thinks that it is weird, or if she is insecure about it or just doesn't want to do anything dealing with mud at all. I am a little worried that if I bring it up again, she will get upset, but she does love me and I think she would at least hear me out weather or not she agreed with me. I think it would be great if I knew about a "different" passion of hers, that way we could trade off!! but I do not! :? I will continue posting about this and appriciate everyones continued support!

Thanks everyone....
mudheels

Post by mudheels »

Does anyone think that it would be a good idea to maybe try to find out if my girl has any habits or likings that she thinks that I might find weird?? That way I could take part in something that she likes, and she could do something with muddy heels for me?? Or is this not a good idae?
oki

Post by oki »

mudheels wrote:I agree that honesty is the best policy, I don't want to hide anything more from her. One time I did try bringing up the subject about her getting a pair heels muddy, I even offered to buy them for her; but she was absolutely against that, however I think that she at least somewhat enjoys wearing heels otherwise though, I have bought her 2 pairs! I will keep open lines of communication about this with her to see where this goes though. Thanks jo and wetshoe :)

if what you're saying is "after" she found your little collection she was upset that you "asked" her to get her heels muddy, then that is pretty similar to what i was faced with a while back. You guys are still young. she will never forget about what she saw on your PC. Like josephine says, you have to communicate. change your stance a little too, if you have to. Don't lie, but don't bag on yourself, do what you can to move forward. more or likely it is the girl wearing the shoes (in the pics) that she didn't like, and that it wasn't her. there's alot of good advice in this thread.

And trying to find some odd flaw or whatever in your girl just seems like
you're looking for ammo for your next heated arguement with each other. I think that is the wrong direction, unless you're really sincere about using it to make your relationship better.
mudheels

Post by mudheels »

Thanks oki, but I wasn't looking for something to argue with her about, I just thought that someone here may have had an experience where after their wife/girlfriend found about their passion for heels/muddy heels, told them about a passion or fetish that she had... thats what i meant :D