Big Black Goth Boots covered in custard!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dark_thorn88

Big Black Goth Boots covered in custard!

Post by dark_thorn88 »

Messy Goth Boots!

This is a collection of pics and videos I have produced since purchasing my brand new Demonica Trashville Boots. They are so chunky and keep my feet safe from gunge! I am wearing a black wetsuit, with the legs tucked in so you can see the buckles. I start with an innocent peach getting crushed, then add custard, then chocolate topping....

Then it's into the shower and wash it all off

Find the albumn here:

Find the 7 videos here on youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBcpBnAEgwU

goth boots platform black WAM mess custard rubber wetsuit PVC trashville demonica peach chocolate

Humm I wonder what my next project could be with these boots? Any Ideas? Happy viewing

Dark_thorn88@yahoo.com.au