Brand New Thigh Boots First Outing

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

skyhighfan

Brand New Thigh Boots First Outing

Post by skyhighfan »

Hi, one and all. Here are my new boots......
They look great don't they?? If you want to see them in action, follow this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAlAqQGSdQ
If you want to see any more, then let me know. Felicitations
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Very nice indeed,I loved watching your red sky high boots getting 'the treatment' and now the white ones follow......I watch with anticipation to see what happens next with both sets of boots!
DH

PS:I have red, black and pink boots exactly the same (highest heel / raunchy) in my collection,but havent had any luck finding a white pair,if i may ask where did you get them (if ebay,which seller) thanks in advance!
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Last edited by 4Boot on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

I like these white thigh high boots!

Please show us when you are seenk too deep.

Hymerboots
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

Hi, damaged heels, these boots came from the lovely lady at Banana Shoes. She had them in stock in the size I wanted, and she now has new premises near Magna in Rotherham so you can view her stock. Her web site has her phone number, and she gave me a discount for visiting in person. I hope this helps, cheers SHF.