muddy heels and bondage

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

slydog52

muddy heels and bondage

Post by slydog52 »

Question to all...but especially you ladies!

My gf and I both have a strong high heel fetish. She is in her 60's and has worn heels forever. She alway dresses to the nines and takes excellent care of her shoes. I introduced her to bondage over time and eventually wet and muddy heels. She hates to ruin her shoes! She makes it clear everytime we begin a session that she knows her heels will end up wet or muddy. You may ask then...why does she allow it? 1. she loves me and likes to turn me on. 2nd and most importantly it has gradually led her to getting very turned on too. I make for great foreplay! Sometimes I tie her in the jacuzzi and then turn the water on to slowly fill the tub, or I have tied her wrists behind her back and then forced her to walk thru mud or water. Another favorite is to tie her to a chair and secure her ankles, I then force her to hold her feet up and I place a container of mud under her feet . In time she lowers her shoes into the mud. Believe me.. it one heck of a turn on. My gf alway attempts to avoid or prolong getting her shoes wet/muddy. Having talked at length about this she has explained that it makes her feel naughty, helpless, humiliated and embaressed to do someting that 99% of women would label as totally taboo and never do. The shoes she likes are vintage 80's styles, mostly 4-5" heels. I buy her new shoes often, but we always "break them in" prior to her wearing them out in public.

The question is: How do other women feel about getting your heels wet/muddy? Most women seen on the net seem alway to be smiling or laughing when wetting their heels. Most obviously are being paid and probably wouldn't do it otherwise. What do you all think!!!!!
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

OK you all know I couldn't stay away from this one .... :twisted:
First of all how old are YOU?
slydog52

Post by slydog52 »

Hi Cammile,

Enjoy your work, like your classic pumps especially.
To answer your question... I'm 54 she's 62. I'm quite disappointed with the lack of feedback. How about your thoughts Cammile?

Slydog
gothic_smurf_89

Post by gothic_smurf_89 »

alot of people havnted really been on here,,,so i dont know whats up with that

do you ever take pics of her getting her heels wet or muddy
Cammile

Re: muddy heels and bondage

Post by Cammile »

[quote="slydog52"]Question to all...but especially you ladies!

Having talked at length about this she has explained that it makes her feel naughty, helpless, humiliated and embaressed to do someting that 99% of women would label as totally taboo and never do.

First thank you for the comments Slydog. So you asked for my thoughts... (she says as she leans back in her chair cracking her knuckles) Hmmm.... this is the part that concerns me.... You should know that there are women who are Ok with this and others who are not. Personally I have a lot of fun doing this because I am my own director, have a fun time helping with editing and video production. (although Maxx sensors more scenes than I) and running the site. You should make this comfortable for your GF. She might be wondering what you will want next. Ask for her input, let her make some of the decisions and make sure that you make her night just as special as she made yours.
I may be one of the strange ones but I really enjoy what I do. I always look forward to my next shoot and wonder what we are going to do next, half the fun of this is just being spontaneous or finding out how to do a story that someone may have requested. Slydog your GF is right, to 99% of women this would be taboo but your real challenge is to make it fun for BOTH of you.
Something else to try.... use this forum as a tool. As GS-89 said, see if she is Ok with letting you take a few pictures of her messy heels (just legs and heels don't ask for any body photos yet) post them here and let our forum give her some great comments.... We girls always love to hear great comments! Introduce her to the forum slowly and then she might not think you are as weird as she thought when she takes a look at us...

:lol: :lol: JUST KIDDING GUYS! :lol: :lol:
Cammile :D
kdlehel

Post by kdlehel »

a have a few girlfrinds and they like so much to make they feet wet and shoes too most sandals bekause if they return on visible location not is visible the wetness.
they love it.
kdl
slydog52

Post by slydog52 »

Hey Cammile thanks for the feedback....your are the best! Just so you know my gf does love what we do. She just asked me to buy her some Easter shoes and mentioned she would like to go for a walk in the rain. Also, we have taken some still pic's and a few digial pic's. I passed some onto HHD some months ago and he posted them here. Maybe someone would be willing to help post some more.

Slydog