April one

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

April one

Post by mudcole »

This month we see New pair of heels Sent to Josephine by our good friends at Italianstyle Being ground into the rocks,

We also see the last stand of the green zara heels,

The second part to Tan wet faiths,

And the second part to the Viking farewell,

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

THose Italian heels where pretty shame they died so quick.

Does she get to enjoy them by wearing them out before she ruins them :?:

Me
josephine

he he

Post by josephine »

Nope the instruction from Italianstyle was to destroy them.

They still live but only just...

Jm.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

High josephine don't you ever think arh these are so nice and don't want to hurt them and keep them for youself but i suppose thats half the fun :?:

Me
josephine

no

Post by josephine »

Not really, people are kind enough to send me heels so if they have requests i tend to follow them through.

Mc buys heels for me from time to time so i am more than happy.

Jm.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

I was in a fish and chip shop the other day standing near a woman wearing shoes just like those Faith heels but in black. They looked absolutely awesome. I couldn't take my eyes off them. It was even better when she turned round and flashed me a lovely smile. I was raining ,and it was nice to see her splashing off through the puddles.