wam.chantelle

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

highbootsinmud

wam.chantelle

Post by highbootsinmud »

i'v read,looked and remembered that chantelle stopped to have a family, but i loved the site (which was quick in being taken over )

how are you, are you still with us,,,, and

with a family, i know its hard to get out, will we see you again..(sounds like a song..)

cherrs

a great lover of wam chantelle.

hbm :D :) :lol:
high boots+mud=lots of fun
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

Yes i am still around.

Kalia is now getting bigger and i have got my figure back at last.

Its nearly impossible for me to do shoots again at the moment as so much time is needed to look after my little angel. I have however given my very good mate Mercedes (messymercedes.net) some sets of shoots which i particularly liked to put on her site as she pleases. I know there is one coming up very soon. I know they have been seen before but so what i have had loads of requests to see them again and what better way.

i WILL GET MESSY AGAIN ASAP THATS A PROMISE.

Kisses

Chantelle

xxx
I Just Love To Get Messy
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

hi chantelle, great to hear all is well, and what a lovely name you have given to your child.

my little girl is 3 now and into everything.

looking forward to seeing you get messy again .

Nick
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!