Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Scuffy

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by Scuffy »

TrashedAbusedShoes wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 am Don't take this as an attack, just me being curious and trying to understand all aspects of this hobby. What's the fun in burning shoes? It definitely doesn't appeal to me but I'm clearly in the minority. Can anyone explain it? Or any of this, for that matter? :lol:

I'm trying to figure it out myself.
It has to do with shoe disposal arts and fetishes. Its not just burning but includes all form of shoe disposal, including being crush in a garbage compactor, being grinded to pieces for recycle materials, incineration and burning of course, , and just simply being disposed off in the trash.

Its kind of like a BDSM but with shoes in a way. There is something both exciting, fun, and melancholy, about shoes meeting their end. Their last moment, struggling against all odds to last just a few second longer.

Its also a way to vent out build up emotions. This can be stressed, or even jealously, when a girl burns her rival girl's shoes.

If you have any more questions, or need further explanation, feel free to ask. :D
Scuffy
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Attachments
A stove that has eaten a lot of women's shoes.
A stove that has eaten a lot of women's shoes.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Hi
I know this great stove from your fantastic shoe burning videos. It make me hard as a rock to see the oven and even harder with all the shoes waiting to go in. The last video in which you feed the oven was dated five years ago. What happened to that great shoe combustion machine? Is it still working and eating shoes one by one? Have you done more recent heel burning sessions together with that shoe furnace? I would love to find a combustion place like this because I have lots of old heels to be burnt just to heat the water in the boiler and my dick a little up, shoe by shoe 🤗
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

The laundry room was rebuilt and the stove was closed in 2016. Today I can only burn my shoes in the open air, which is difficult for me. I also have pictures that I have not published yet, when I put my shoes in this furnace and how the fire consumes them in the furnace. I will present them here soon. Meanwhile, just staring at this stove makes my cock hard.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Yes this stove is a real cock hardener and I wish I could feed it with heels again and again.
Please see your private message.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

This stove absorbed a lot of smells from women's feet along with shoes. I also burned a dozen pairs of German girl's tights at her request. This is also on my YouTube. A very good devourer of women's shoes. You have to find someone with access to a stove where you can burn women's shoes.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I decided to post some of my old photos of the shoes I got and burned.
Attachments
These are the shoes that I put in front of the boiler.
These are the shoes that I put in front of the boiler.
Some of them are single steam because I burned them before.
Some of them are single steam because I burned them before.
These are my friend's and her daughter's shoes.
These are my friend's and her daughter's shoes.
These are my ex-shoes and one of my friend's daughter's single boots.
These are my ex-shoes and one of my friend's daughter's single boots.
Obraz 0052.jpg
I press down on my white pointed shoe with a poker.
I press down on my white pointed shoe with a poker.
My friend's leather flip-flops were unexpectedly called to the stove to fire!
My friend's leather flip-flops were unexpectedly called to the stove to fire!
Leather flip-flops are completely defenseless. It must be burned!
Leather flip-flops are completely defenseless. It must be burned!
My friend's daughter's little shoes will also go to the stove.
My friend's daughter's little shoes will also go to the stove.
This synthetic boot was used to light the fire. He's farginn big. He was burnt ...
This synthetic boot was used to light the fire. He's farginn big. He was burnt ...