Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by burn2shoes »

It's pure fantasy. The girl would be terribly burned. Shoes can be burned with almost impunity; when put into the fire, they call out for help as if animated... they fight desperately, shrink, and are often accompanied by the sounds of frying and baking. The entire life of shoes that worked closely with women's feet is irretrievably destroyed by fire. For me, the more worn the shoes, the better. Such shoes often have many creases in the leather that show how the feet work with the shoes. Of course, foot odor is also caused by shoes. However, the photo of the girl tied to the pillory with a fire lit under her is actually impressive. It would hurt her terribly.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

burn2shoes wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:55 pm However, the photo of the girl tied to the pillory with a fire lit under her is actually impressive. It would hurt her terribly.
It's a manip, done in Photoshop. Easily done. Like this...
16aaa.jpg
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

How do you feel when you look at such photos?
fire85

Post by fire85 »

I think and feel: wich women or girl shoes and socks or clothes can I burn yet? Every burn session = masturbation, including if I just burn a simple pair of socks or a panty.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

fire85 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:45 am I think and feel: wich women or girl shoes and socks or clothes can I burn yet? Every burn session = masturbation, including if I just burn a simple pair of socks or a panty.
Have you ever burned socks with the smell of a young, beautiful girl's feet? possibly shoes that smelled of her feet? Did you ever have hot sex with her afterwards?
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Yes! I burned 17 years old beautiful spanish girl white Adidas shorts socks when she was taking a shower!
Socks were new, just weared one day.
Another time, I burned grey ballerinas from a 20 years swiss girl but no sex after. She request me to burn her silver ballerinas because she doesn'like it. We were outside, she has weared the flats. We do shopping. She buy another pair of shoes but she has a pair of black and rosa puma Speedcat on a bag.
To change shoes, we stop in the forest in a small place to make a break. We start a fire and when fire was ready, she put off the ballerinas and she will put it on a garbage box: I suddenly stole it from her hands and throw it in the fire! She laught and say me: serious ?? Why not... she will put the puma speakers but they look very smelly and used, I do the same as I do at the ballerinas! She was surprised and say: nooo what did I do yet? I have no shoes more!
I remember it that she buy shoes 1 hour ago... she laught and say yes! You're right! She put on it and burn the plastic bag who were the pumas, cause no want to carry it more. I ask her and what you do with the pair of socks that you have to put with the pumas? She reply: will not carry them more, travel light please. She throw the socks in the fire (rosa socks not very clean!) and we leave the forest.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Did she know you were aroused? It's a pity you didn't record a video. Do you have any videos of you masturbating with your shoes or women's clothes on fire?