Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by Fluxade »

I don't have the possibility to burn shoes anymore but collected dozens of very well used full leather heels and stored them for a possible occasion in the future. Getting the shoes just for imaginal burning makes me horny. It's a pitty to know that sexy heels will be thrown away if they could be burnt instead.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

It's a pity that I can't burn shoes in the oven anymore. Would you like to burn any shoes, if so which ones? If I had a furnace, I would burn all your shoes.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I collected hundreds of well worn leather high heels just for burning but I don't have a fireplace or an oven anymore. So the shoes are waiting desperately for relief by going into the fire. I fucked them one by one goodbye and now I can't fulfill their last wish anymore.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

A metal fire pit would suffice. I have used such a fireplace several times. If I lived closer, I would date you and smoke pair after pair, one by one. What years are these shoes from?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

From early sixties up to nowadays. Most of them are late senenties and early eighties sandals and pointy toe heels. The more that they are worn out the better. The shoes that had been burnt during my childhood in the late sixties early seventies had often toe marks, scratches and holes in their soles. In spite of this I loved the discarded shoes so much and enjoyed their spicy smell. Whenever I burnt heels I had thrown one shoe into the fire and while I was watching it going I was cosing and sniffing the other one and masturbation the same time.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Each shoe has its own history and the character of its owner, the woman who wore them. Are these shoes from women you knew? Or rather shoes from unknown women? Do you have any favorite color? Do you like shoes with wrinkled leather?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Shoes are from more or less unknown women. Sometimes I made contact to the women but did not mention my burning desire. I love to explore the smell of the shoes and if I got a pair I sniff at them first. As a child I found out that some specific smells cause a sexual reaction on me. In that times I found lot's of worn out women shoes in the landscape or on a landfill near by collected them and burnt them in open trash fire or in the old boiler in our house. I've burnt hundreds of shoes in various ways. Colours does not matter much except of black patent leather which burns in a very special way. I love wrinkled leather because that is a good sign of wear.